FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How to get a medical marijuana card?
- Obtain a qualifying medical condition diagnosis from a licensed Mississippi physician.
- Complete the Mississippi Medical Marijuana Program application.
- Submit the application along with the required documents and fees.
- Await approval from the Mississippi Department of Health.
- Once approved, you’ll receive your medical marijuana card, allowing legal access to cannabis products.
What are the fees to get a medical marijuana ID card?
- $25 application fee.
- Annual renewal fee of $25.
These fees cover the administrative costs associated with the Mississippi Medical Marijuana Program. Note that fees may be subject to change, so it’s advisable to check with the official program website for the latest information. These fees also do not include diagnosis fees charged by a medical cannabis clinic.
Can I buy medical cannabis without an MMJ card?
How do I use medical cannabis?
What are the Mississippi state regulations regarding product limits?
To summarize, a resident cardholder is limited to acquiring a cumulative total of six (6) Mississippi Medical Cannabis Equivalency Units (MMCEUs) of allowable medical cannabis per week, whether from a single dispensary or a combination of dispensaries. Furthermore, a cardholder is not permitted to obtain more than a combined total of twenty-four (24) MMCEUs of allowable medical cannabis within a thirty (30) day period, whether from a single dispensary or a combination of dispensaries.